120 days of Allvor: Project's main numbers
- Posted by: admin
- Category: News, 初步分配
Allvor was launched on March 29, 2018, and it surprised most of the cryptocurrency community due to the use of the XRP Ledger as a platform; an unprecedented move that stood out from the sea of tokens based in Ethereum.
Although the XRP Ledger is an open platform, Allvor is the first project in the world not owned by Ripple Company that benefits from its qualities, including the scalability and speed of transaction processing.
Allvor in numbers*
Accounts and exchanges:
- 5,334 Ripple accounts have a trust line for Allvor
- 8,876 exchanges with ALV performed on the XRP Ledger’s Decentralized Exchange
- 185,006,500 ALV traded
- 20,843 ALV, on average, in each trade
- 758,085 XRP traded by ALV
Initial Distribution Program:
- 258,586,052.17 ALV have been distributed in the Initial Distribution Program
- 6,047 accounts have received payments through the Program
- 42,762.70 ALV have been paid, on average, to each account
This nutshell provides the project’s main numbers from the first 120 days since its launch. We are only at the beginning, and there is still much to come, but the results show that we are on a good track, towards the popularization of the cryptocurrency use around the world.
We are working very hard, and we will soon publish a summary of the activities performed until now and an updated Roadmap.